National Pancake Week!
Pancakes. Big-as-the-plate buttermilk pancakes. They’re a blank slate for creativity, so we’ve decided to have some fun with them! Yes, that’s right, February 1-7th is National Pancake Week!
We feature a new specialty pancake each day, created by our geniuses in the kitchen or by a member of the community!
Here’s all the fantastic flavors you can look forward to:
- Monday 2/1- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes- cinnamon-sugar swirl, maple cream drizzle, cinnamon butter
- Tuesday 2/2- Super Berry Cakes- whole blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, house berry reduction
- Wednesday 2/3- Banana Nut Brûlée- crème brûlée bananas, chopped walnuts, caramel
- Thursday 2/4 – Meat Lover’s Stack- bacon bits, crumbled sausage, and shredded cheddar cheese- Contributed by Breakfast With Nick
- Friday 2/5- Whole Wheat Crunch- granola crunch, cranberries, raisins, whole wheat cakes
- Saturday 2/6- Island Cakes- caramelized pineapple chunks, brown sugar, cinnamon, chopped walnuts, whipped cream
- For St. Louis only (the lucky ducks) Blueberry-Lemon Dream- double blueberry and lemon curd –Contributed by We Eat Stuff!
- Sunday 2/7- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes- ’nuff said
At participating locations. See you there! Bring your appetite and your sweet tooth!
–Anna Hetzel, Social Media Manager