Join us for the Solar Eclipse!
Carbondale, IL is one of the top 10 spots to watch the Solar Eclipse this August. To get ready for the eclipse our restaurant has some fun things planned!
Normally open 7 days a week 6:30am-2:30pm, they will be staying open for dinner Friday through Monday (August 18-21st), closing at 11:00pm. For dinner, in addition to our great breakfast and lunch options, they will be serving smoked ribs! Two other specials will be on the menu for the week of the Eclipse only.
- Solar Stack– layered blueberry, ricotta, & buttermilk pancakes
- Moon Rock Shake– peanut butter, chocolate, banana, & chocolate chip chunks
Not only will the restaurant be open late they also have some really fun events for the community.
- Friday Night: Live on the Patio with Eli Tellor & Chris McGee, 6-9pm
- Saturday: Kids Day! Bounce house, games, and face painting- 10am-3pm
- Sunday: Family Day! Come watch E.T. at dusk.
- Monday: Eclipse Party! Including food specials and an Eclipse Watching Patio Party!
We hope to see you there, and can’t wait to watch the solar eclipse with you!