Pancakes. Big-as-the-plate buttermilk pancakes. They’re a blank slate for creativity, so we’ve decided to have some fun with them! Yes, that’s right, February 20-26th is National Pancake Week! We feature a new specialty pancake each day, created by our geniuses in the kitchen or by a member of the community!
Here’s all the fantastic flavors you can look forward to:
- Monday 2/20- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes- cinnamon-sugar swirl, maple cream drizzle, cinnamon butter
- Tuesday 2/21- Super Berry Cakes- whole blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, house berry reduction
- Wednesday 2/22- Banana Nut Brûlée- crème brûlée bananas, chopped walnuts, caramel
- Thursday 2/23 – Food Blogger Pancakes!
- Friday 2/24- Pancake Week Contest Winner– Stephanie’s Pancake spiced walnuts, chocolate chips, brown sugar and candied bacon
- Saturday 2/25- Pineapple Upside Down- caramelized pineapple chunks, sweet cream glaze
- Sunday 2/26- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes- ’nuff said
At participating locations. See you there! Bring your appetite and your sweet tooth!
–Anna Hetzel, Social Media Manager